Friday, November 1, 2013

We reached $1000 for October!

When we committed to tavin 3 1/2 weeks ago, I thought "it would be great if we could reach $1000 by the end of October," but knowing we wouldn't be pulling together any major fundraisers at first as we pushed through paperwork, it didn't really seem realistic to expect. But I felt a nudge to put it out there anyway. Somehow the first $1000 felt like a big hurdle.

Last night, as I headed to bed, I hit refresh one more time on our family sponsorship page, and was shocked to see our donations had jumped! Combined with money we have received directly it came to $1000.96! God yet again said "I heard you".

We have a very busy day ahead, so I will keep this short, but wanted to say "thank you" to each person who has donated to help us reach our first $1000 in fundraising! I know God will continue to provide!

Chrystal


No comments:

Post a Comment