Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fundraising auction coming up!

We are excited to announce our November fundraiser! But first, I want to say that we are over 10% of the way to our goal!! I can hardly believe it, but it's true. We have been blessed at every turn by so many. Thank you hardly seems adequate.

Now back to the fundraiser - I have been collecting amazing hand made items, as well as vintage finds and new/like new jewelry and accessories, for an online auction we will be hosting the week before Thanksgiving on our facebook page! That's week after next folks!

Before you forget, go here to like our facebook page "Bring Tavin Home" for updates!

Let me tell you, there are some talented ladies here in the 'burg, and I am SO excited about the items I have collected. Think Stella & Dot jewelry,  original art prints, one of a kind chalkboards, family photo sessions, and more. Who doesn't want to knock out some Christmas shopping early?

Next week I will feature items on the blog to give you a sneak peak of what to expect...but for now I am keeping you in suspense. So head on over and like our page or follow our blog! I can't wait to share more details!

Chrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment