Thursday, November 14, 2013

Auction preview - The Funky Junk Shop



Today I want to say a special thank you to The Funky Junk Shop!

Check out her blog!

I messaged her a week or two ago about possibly donating to our online auction, because, well, frankly I love everything she makes and I knew anything she could contribute would be a hit. We had never met, and I wasn't sure how she would feel about donating to a complete stranger, good cause or not. I was so blessed to receive a reply that she has followed Reece's Rainbow for several years, and was so excited about our adoption! She was happy to donate for it, and when I left her house today and peeked in the bag, she had included even more than promised!

I know you want to see!

You can never have too many globes.


Custom chalk board - all ready for Christmas!

Aren't they just perfect? And that's not all of them either! You'll have to be patient to see the rest. I can think of a dozen places in my house they would be perfect. But I will enjoy them this week and then give you a chance to enjoy them in your own home....or they would make great gifts!

Thanks again to The Funky Junk Shop for your generosity!


-Chrystal

P.S. Don't forget - our auction starts Sunday on our facebook page Bring Tavin Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment