Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Auction art sneak peak

Every day I am more excited for our auction fundraiser starting THIS SUNDAY on our facebook page! Yes that's the 17th. It will run for 7 days, closing on the 23rd. (Don't forget to like and share our facebook page Bring Tavin Home so you can join in the fun). I will be highlighting donations throughout this week so you can be as excited as I am.

The very first donations I received for the auction were from my very talented friend Rachel. Now I know a lot of folks claim to be artists these days, but once in a while you come across a real one. Rachel is one of those. Her artwork makes me stop and stare at the details - just beautiful!



They would make awesome Christmas gifts. Grab a lovely frame and you are ready to wrap!

Thanks Rachel for these beautiful prints!

-Chrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment